Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've got Tipped

A fun filled day, starting the day with frisbee with CG, then went back to have hair cut, lunch and bought 2 pairs of shorts, and went home to sleep to prepare for work at night. So the time came and I went to work.

Well all was well, not alot of customers, was able to manage, and then when taking the bill from one table, and letting them sign the receipt, the guy started asking me about how long I’ve been working there, and so on. That was quite alright, cause there have been people that asked me before. Then he said that my service was good, that made me happy and I said that the manager trained me well. But then even more, he took out $6 and gave it to me. I was quite in a shock, that never happened before, someone actually is giving tip to ME! Yes me, not the restaurant, but me, for my service. WOW! Then before he left, he asked for the restaurant’s name card and so I gave him, then later he asked to meet my manager, so I lead him to him. After that I went away and did the other washing stuffs. Did not hear what they talked about, but my manager was also quite amazed, at what the guy told him, not sure the exact words were, but it was something like " That bugger, his service.... is bloody good ! " So anyway we laughed about that and i gave the tipped to my manager and he put it in some box.

I was really amazed by this, all I could think was, I did not do anything great to have that man gave me tips, I believe it was Daddy God smiling at me, telling me that he really loves me. It was the first time that some one actually complimented me and gave me tips. Still quite happy about this hahaha. God is Good, All the time. hahha =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home