Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Close your eyes, what do you see?

Its a normal day, I woke up, and get ready to help my mom take the bread and cookies to the push cart to sell at Far East Square. After bringing over the stuff, I had to do some shopping before going home.

On the whole journey, something caught my eyes, kids, lots of kids, kindergarten kids. I love kids, so cute and so fun. On the train home, I heard, "Close your eyes, what do you see?". And so i did. I close my eyes and saw nothing, just darkness, then after sometime, I see something.

Maybe its 10 years later or so, I see myself walking down the street, to a kindergarten. A girl ran out of a classroom and hug me. She was so small and cute and pretty with long silky hair, big eyes and chubby cheeks. Took her bag, took her hand and walk out of the school. We're going home I guess. Walked to a park, and just started singing together, "~Jesus loves me yes I know, for the bible tells me so. Little one to him belong, they are blessed for He is strong~". At the park we came across a playground, and we played there. The swings, sea-saw, slides, those springy horse or whatever thingy. Lots of fun and laughter. Then she was tired and continue our way home. Carried her on my shoulders and she slept.

"DING DONG !" I reached my stop, kovan. Dropped at that station and walked home instead of waiting for the bus to my house to come. On the way, I walked through a park near my house. And I smiled to myself. I told Daddy, I want to have what I saw on the train. And I know that my Heavenly Daddy would love to give me that, and even better, and most importantly he wants me to have fun with him like I would with my kid in my dream. He wants me to sing with him, play with him, talk to him and enjoy being with him. And know that He is still there with me, helping me even when I'm sleeping.

Oh I LOVE YOU DADDY GOD !!! You are the best !!

oh I went home and i found this video on youtube, SOOO CUTE !!!
Click here to view


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home