Thursday, May 15, 2008

Healer(愈疗者) 尝试翻译成华语

Ok I am in an attempt to translate this song to chinese as monther's day gift though its kinda late for the gift.
Well almost all the lyrics translation is done by my Sis, all I did was change here and there to make it sounds ok and a few changes in words.
So all those A1 in Chinese people come in and help me yea :)
If you need to listen to the song, can listen from here
Thanks in advance.


Healer 愈疗者

You hold my every moment 你带我走过每分秒
You calm my raging seas 你安抚了我心中的澎湃海洋 or 您镇定我发怒的海
You walk with me through fire 你陪我走过烈火
And heal all my disease 愈我所有的病

I trust in You 我信任你 or 我相信你
I trust in You 我信任你 or 我相信你

I believe You're my Healer 我相信 你是我愈疗者
I believe You are all I need 我相信 你是我所需
I believe You're my Portion 我相信 你是我的所有
I believe You're more than enough for me 我相信 你超乎我所需求的
Jesus You're all I need 耶稣我的所有

My Healer, You're my Healer 愈疗者, 我的愈疗者

Nothing is impossible for You 没什么你是办不到的
Nothing is impossible 没什么你办不到
Nothing is impossible for You 没什么你是办不到的
You hold my world in Your hands 我的一切在你手里

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home